Cellulite treatment creams are a safe and effective option to combat cellulite. They are non-invasive, easy to apply and convenient to use.
The ingredients found in cellulite treatment creams reduce the appearance of cellulite by toning and tightening the skin and boosting fat metabolism. Common ingredients found in cellulite treatment creams include Vitamin A, caffeine, shea butter, L-Carnitine, green tea extract, and algae extract.
- Vitamin A repairs and strengthens connective tissue, reducing the appearance of cellulite
- Caffeine promotes blood flow and stimulates the breakdown of fat cells
- Shea butter moisturizes and nourishes the skin, allowing other ingredients to penetrate more effectively into the skin and accelerate the decrease of cellulite
- L-Carnitine is an amino acid that speeds up the body’s metabolic rates and decreases overall fat storage
- Green tea is known for its detoxifying and fat-burning properties. The polyphenols in green tea burn the body’s fat reserves and prevent further storage of new fats. It works with L-Carnitine to reduce fat storage, thus decreasing cellulite
- Algae extract contains detoxifying and slimming properties. These are some of the most powerful ingredients commonly found in cellulite treatment creams
Aside from cellulite treatment creams, you can go for other methods to get rid of cellulite such as laser treatments, surgery and other methods.
VelaSmooth, for example, is a non-invasive therapy for removing cellulite using a machine. It uses light, sound and massage to increase the skin’s elasticity and reduces cellulite temporarily. To get the best results, you need to attend several sessions, making this treatment quite expensive.
Cellulite treatment creams are therefore a more convenient and less expensive option to get rid of the unsightly skin dimpling effect of cellulite.
Top Cellulite Treatment Creams
There are many different brands of cellulite treatment creams available in the market. Here are some of the most well-known brands.
- Revitol Cellulite Cream
Revitol is one of the most popular cellulite treatment creams. It is formulated to reduce cellulite on problem areas such as the legs, arms and stomach using safe, all-natural ingredients. Important elements of this cream include caffeine and Retinol A. Retinol A, a derivative of Vitamin A, promotes healthier-looking skin by rejuvenating the cells and connective tissue, making the skin smoother and tighter.
- Dermology Cellulite Cream
Dermology claims to eliminate cellulite dimples and inches in weeks using all-natural ingredients for easy absorption. This easy-to-use topical rub doesn’t leave any residue, bad odor or tingling sensation. Important ingredients include caffeine and Retinol A.
- Cellulean Cellulite Cream
Cellulean works to dissolve fat and claims to reduce up to 2 inches of fat within one month. Its key ingredient is aminophylline, which shrinks fat cells by stimulating the release of lipid fat particles. Other ingredients found in this cream are Vitamin A, Vitamin E, caffeine, forskolin and yohimbe.
- Procellix Cellulite Cream
Procellix claims to dramatically reduce cellulite by decreasing fat deposits and water retention while neutralizing free radical damage. The result is firmer, smoother and healthier-looking skin with less dimples. Its exclusive proprietary blend features sage extract, guarana extract, aminophylline, Aloe barbadensis gel, bladder wrack extract and caffeine.
- Nivea Cellulite Cream
The Nivea Cellulite Cream or Nivea Good-bye Cellulite Cream visibly reduces the appearance of cellulite and promotes the production of the skin’s own fat-burning ingredient, L-Carnitine. The product claims to make skin firm and toned after 2 weeks. Signs of cellulite are visibly reduced after 4 weeks.
These are some of the most popular cellulite treatment creams available today.